I used parts I had kicking around:
- 4x4x8' post or I used 3@4x4x3' of spare pallet wood
- Aproximate 24" of 1 1/2" pipe (not sure why I had this, I think it was fence or antenna post)
- 2 @ lynch pins
- 2 @ pin clips
Parts I bought ($32 worth at Lowes this time)
- $10 - 2x10x8' spruce for seat board. I refuse to use preserved wood for heavily contacted areas. I'll paint it a solid color later. I also plan to shape the seat.
- $3 - 3 @ 1 1/2" pipe clamp. Two would work with the bolts I used.
- $3 - 6 @ 1/4 1.5" Bolt, lock washer and nut.
- $6 - quick set post cement. This stuff works well, just add water and tap.
- $10 - set of play structure handles.